It’s going to be my first time to join a Food/Culinary Tour. Being a Kapampangan (from the province of Pampanga, the Culinary center of the Philippines), I love food! I love sauce and delicacies which I think where Kapampangan stands outs. I don’t know what to expect but I am hoping to experience Davao with the food lined up for this tour.
- Proudly Davao-made deli products (cold cuts and sausages)
- Malagos Farmhouse Cheese & Bignay Wine
- Full Meal (Appetizer to Dessert + Wine)
- 5am-10am – Breakfast at Paradise Island Resort
- (Meet at the Paradise Dock, Sasa Davao City)
- Samal Island
- ***Participants can enjoy a quick dip before and after breakfast
- Lachi’s Sans Rival Atbp.
- Edcil’s Sutokil
- Sugba, Tola, Kinilaw
- Tiny Kitchen
- Tricycle Ride to Claudio, short walk to Davao Pasalubong Center
- Jeepney ride to Aldevinco Shopping Center (Pasalubong)
- Short walk to Chippens Cafe
- Old-time favorite snacks made the Davao way
- Mode of Transportation on August 17 is mixed (Cab, Tricycle and Jeepney)
- Transportation Cost included in Tour Rate
I can assure all those going for the full trip will not regret it. Davao can indeed be a gourmand’s paradise not just because of the abundant raw materials but because a lot of really great chef’s have chosen to settle here and most of them have opened restaurants. Swiss Deli is a prime example of that.